CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I took the plunge...

This is just a quick post to let those of you who have not seen me recently know that I got a hair cut. It is is true. How cruel is it that I am not posting a picture? I think that I will not so secretly (since my hubby reads this blog) load pictures onto this computer to give you a sneak peak. But it won't be tonight. I am winding down from a very exciting hair bow making party that I hosted tonight. The girls made a ton of great clippies and bows! I am SURE that many of their creations will be all over blogland if not tonight then first thing tomorrow am. They are probably as wound up as I am and blogging it right now! Just kidding. I think. All kidding aside, there was some serious bow making going on here with some really great clips and idea sharing. It was totally fun and the time just flew by!

OK. Back to the haircut. I did it and it felt great. The pony tail was about 16 inches to the very tip. It is well on it's way to Locks of Love- my third and final donation. No regrets and I can still put it in a pony tail...what more could a girl ask for?

Will do my best to post pics soon. Please check back:)

Here are the pics as promised taken the night my hair was cut:)

10 comments:

Denisha said...

Sounds like you all had fun making the bows. I have some ideas for other projects if you guys are going to start having a craft night.

Can't wait to see pictures of your hair cut. Exciting!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see your hair cut! I have started blogging now....(just barely)

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

That was so much fun, thanks again!!! (PS You know I love your hair, you look fantastic) I will be uploading clip pics tonight! I couldn't sleep for an hour and a half last night, kept thinking about making more clips and bows...:)

Dre said...

Could not have asked for a better time! I'm currently working on some more clips and bows. Thanks again for a FABULOUS time!

Denisha said...

wow, you look gorgeous. love the hair!

Anita said...

Finally!!!! You look fabulous!!! I absolutely love how the back looks! How is Steve adjusting with a little less to pull? :)

Erin said...

Wow, you look beautiful!!! Love the hair!

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

I couldn't fall asleep after the party either! I had all these plans for new bows in my head. I'm infected with bow-making mania. I think we really should have a craft night once or twice a month.

Anonymous said...

So glad you took the plunge. You look beautiful!

Stephanie said...

You look amazing!!!!!!!! I love the cut! Good for you!

Wish I could have been there - I know that bow making was a blast!!!