.....Monkey Bread that is. The recipe is an oldie but goodie and it was the first time the boys had ever had it so in a way it is a new recipe... for them.
Blueberry Monkey Bread
1/2 cup white sugar
For the mixture to pour over the biscuits:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Thoroughly grease a bundt tube pan.
2. Mix 2/3 cup sugar and cinnamon. Cut biscuits in quarters, then roll each piece in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
3. Arrange about 1/4 of the biscuit pieces and blueberries in an even layer in pan.
4. Place blueberries between biscuit pieces, creating a mosaic effect. Repeat three times with remaining biscuits and blueberries, covering blueberries of one layer with biscuits in next layer.
5. In saucepan combine the second 2/3 cup sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and the additional cup of blueberries. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Cook, stirring frequently until sugar is dissolved and butter is melted.
6. Pour over biscuits in pan.
7. Bake for 35 minutes or until done. Lift or turn out onto a cake plate.