CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

a {chocolate} goatee is my fave...

Hmm... what ya got there?

Photobucket


Don't mind if I do!

Photobucket

What IS that delicious goodness??? Chocolate you say??? Chocolate...where you have you been all my life??? Well...for the last 7 1/2 months? Knock me over with a feather! 
Photobucket


Hey, I just noticed I don't have a cone....
Photobucket

            Happiness is not so much in having, as in sharing:)


Or so they are trying to tell me...but I wasn't born yesterday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the narrative that this set of photo's gives. I believe that posting them all together like that really added alot more then posting only one.
this was a wonderful moment in time to capture, and i'm really glad that you chose to share it.

Stephanie said...

Precious!!!

Denisha said...

These are so darling! We must get together soon, I miss you guys!