CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

goodbye december

We certainly enjoyed you!!
Photobucket

I have one last recipe to share this year. I had been looking for a new sugar cookie recipe that tasted like a sugar cookie that we made all the time growing up called "Mary's Sugar Cookies" but that held its shape better for cutouts. I think I finally found it on Tasty Kitchen of course:) You can find it here.
And her icing is dynamite too. Found here. (Thanks Amanda!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've been searching for a better sugar cookie recipe and icing too, will have to check that out! Love the photo collage of Dec! Welcome 2010!!!

Amanda said...

Oh yeah! I am so glad you like it!! I was just stopping by to let you know how gorgeous your kiddies are... then I saw my name!! You are so sweet!!

Have a blessed 2010!

Amanda